How to Guide:
‘Wrap it. Box it. Pack it.’ That is our slogan for using boxes and packaging solutions to help organize your storage unit which will inturn reduce the size required to rent and your monthly bill.
It can’t be understated how important organization is when renting a storage unit for 1 month or 10 years. It all starts with the right boxes and packaging solutions from our facility. Doing the following will not only give you peace of mind but set you up for storage success.
- Brand new storage boxes are worth their weight in gold. They will last a very long time, are able to contain a lot of items and will dramatically help you organize a unit
- Make sure that you are using the appropriate box for the correct items. At our facility we have a large variety to suit any and all items: Crystal Box (for those larger items), Book Box (for smaller items), Fragile Box (made with extra thickness for fragile items inc glass or your favourite bottle of wine), Archive Box (to store those valuable files), Mirror Box (for those valuable mirrors, T.V. screens or large laptop screens) and Port-A-Robe Box (for storing those special clothing items).
- Make sure every box has a label that is clearly marked with the items and person responsible for it.
- For that extra protection bubble wrap is a very essential item.
- Very durable and easy to cover the family heirloom, favourite bottle of wine or that special crystal item.
- It is also essential for keeping smaller items together such as cutlery or equipment parts.
- Behind every organized person is a marker. It greatly assists people with labelling boxes, folders and storage bins. Such a small item will have an enormous impact!
Mattress and Furniture Covers:
- For most of us our trusted mattress or sofa stays with us for years. This doesn’t change whilst you are storing them with us. Applying a cover will go a long way to insure that each furniture piece is never scratched or that no box falls and impacts a mattress.
With an organized approach, help from one of our very friendly staff members and some boxes or packaging solutions your stay at one of our facilities will be stress free and enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you soon!